Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Diet That Satisfies

After stumbling across Jen Wilkin's blog some months ago, I have been pleased to find that her writing is always edifying, honest, and not without eloquence. She happens to live here in Dallas, and although I've never met her, I would be glad to learn a writing/blogging tips from her. I found her recent post called "Partially Hydrogenated Bible Study" to be particularly insightful. I love the parallels she makes between our physical diet and our spiritual diet. So check our her wonderful post and ask yourself: are you being nutritionally satisfied in your study in the Word?

1 comment:

  1. what a pleasure to come across her blog via your blog. Indeed her recent post was insightful, but I also stumbled upon "Guarding Sabbath for our Children"...something that I really needed to read at this stage of raising Ben. always good to read what you have to say Kathryn, you are much wiser and more thoughtful than your years!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete