Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Here Goes Nothing

I think I might have fallen into the category of "blogger failure". My blog has laid dormant for months, and there is no one to blame but myself. Through the anticipation of welcoming our son into the world, it seems that blogging was the last thing on my mind. However, as the numbers on the calendar change from 2012 to 2013, I am reminded afresh why I started this blog in the first place. No, I am not going to make any blogging resolutions as to how many posts I will put up weekly or what topics I will cover, but I am reminding myself of this one thing: I like to write. That is primarily why I started a blog, so that I could write and others could read. Well, all that to say, this year is going to look completely different than last year, and so I think it is high time to re-commit to writing more often. There you have it, and thanks for sticking with me. Stay tuned..

-Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment