Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Blogger's Block

I have been wanting to write something for the last few weeks, but have been at a loss for what to write about. I read recently that blogging should only be done when you have something worthwhile to say, and I couldn't agree more! Who wants to read something inarticulate and jumbled when there is so much material out there that is way better to read? So, as I write this train of thoughts, I am praying that God brings something to mind soon that I can actually make worth your while to write about. Until then, enjoy the rest of the blogosphere and come back soon for that post I can't quite seem to put my finger on yet..

"Let the word of Christ dwell in your richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts toward God." -Colossians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment