Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Christmas!


This year I decided that I should probably do some Christmas cards, since I didn't do them last year and it was our first Christmas as a married couple -- oops. Chance and I have had spectacular holidays together since we've been dating, first in Michigan, then in Florida, now this year in Dallas! I must say that although it will be sad to not be with family on Christmas, I am so thankful to God for my husband: he is my best friend, the love of my life, my companion, and "covenant-lover" (thank you 'A Severe Mercy'). One of our most shared activities is laughing at and/or with each other. Due to the fact that we do not have cable OR internet in our apartment, we have none other than each other to entertain us. This results in random dance parties, practical jokes, and play fighting. Chance is a one-of-a-kind and I love him dearly, with every ounce of capacity to love another human being. Thank you Lord for my sweety!

No comments:

Post a Comment